-Don't come to the shop intoxicated.
-Don't bring children. You must be 18 to enter.
-No smoking or vaping in the shop.
-No price haggling.
-Don't walk past front desk without permission.
-Don't bring your entourage.
-DO NOT touch tattoo equipment or anything on tattoo station!
-DO NOT touch your fresh tattoo before it has been bandaged!
-Silence cell Phones.
-Do NOT park in a metered space and run out to feed the meter during your tattoo.
Parking garages are inexpensive and there are two within two blocks of the shop located on Prince Street.
Pricing varies from artist to artist.
If your tattoo will take less than a couple hours an artist may quote you a flat rate. If you are getting a tattoo that takes several hours or several sessions we charge $100-$150 an hour depending on artist.
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure an appointment.
Deposits are typically between $50-$500 depending on the artist and project.
Deposits come off the price of the final session of your tattoo.
48 hours notice is required to reschedule appointments.
If you no call/no show, are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment or reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, your deposit will be void, in whole or in part, and a new deposit may be required to reschedule.
1. Remove wrapping the next morning or as directed.
2. Wash gently with warm water and non-scented soap.
3. Showering is fine as long as it's kept short.
4. Pat dry with a clean paper towel and let air dry for a few minutes.
5. Apply a VERY thin coat of AQUAPHOR or A&D OINTMENT.
6. Wash and apply the ointment 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
7. DO NOT over saturate with the ointment. The skin needs to breathe in order to heal properly. Putting too much will prolong the healing process.
8. After 3 days, switch to a non-scented moisturizing lotion. Cocoa butter is also fine.
9. Wash and apply moisturizer for another 7-10 days.
10. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT, TANNING BEDS AND SUBMERGED WATER FOR 2 WEEKS MINIMUM.
11. Peeling is normal after a few days.
12. DO NOT pick or scratch at your tattoo.
13. Exercise is fine but we recommend avoiding the gym for the first 3 days after getting a new tattoo.
14. The most important thing is to keep the tattoo clean. Keep in mind that for the first few days you should treat your tattoo as if it were an open wound.
If you have any questions about the healing process, do not hesitate to contact your artist via email or call us at the shop.