-You must be 18 or older to be tattooed. We do not tattoo minors. No exceptions.
-If you are visibly intoxicated in any way we cannot tattoo you.
-If you'd like to bring someone with you to your appointment, please limit it to 1 friend.
-No smoking or vaping inside the shop.
-Clients and artists only in the tattooing area. Please wait to be called back.
-We do not do piercings.
Pricing varies from artist to artist.
If your tattoo will take less than a couple hours an artist may quote you a flat rate. If you are getting a tattoo that takes several hours or several sessions we charge $100-$200 an hour depending on artist.
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to secure an appointment.
Deposits are typically between $50-$500 depending on the artist and project.
Deposits come off the price of the final session of your tattoo.
48 hours notice is required to reschedule appointments.
If you no call/no show, are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment or reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, your deposit will be void, in whole or in part, and a new deposit may be required to reschedule.
1. Remove wrapping the next morning or as directed.
2. Wash gently with warm water and non-scented soap.
3. Showering is fine as long as it's kept short.
4. Pat dry with a clean paper towel and let air dry for a few minutes.
5. Apply a VERY thin coat of AQUAPHOR or A&D OINTMENT.
6. Wash and apply the ointment 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
7. DO NOT over saturate with the ointment. The skin needs to breathe in order to heal properly. Putting too much will prolong the healing process.
8. After 3 days, switch to a non-scented moisturizing lotion. Cocoa butter is also fine.
9. Wash and apply moisturizer for another 7-10 days.
10. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT, TANNING BEDS AND SUBMERGED WATER FOR 2 WEEKS MINIMUM.
11. Peeling is normal after a few days.
12. DO NOT pick or scratch at your tattoo.
13. Exercise is fine but we recommend avoiding the gym for the first 3 days after getting a new tattoo.
14. The most important thing is to keep the tattoo clean. Keep in mind that for the first few days you should treat your tattoo as if it were an open wound.
If you have any questions about the healing process, do not hesitate to contact your artist via email or call us at the shop.
Dreams Collide is a fully licensed shop that is regularly inspected by the Lancaster City Health Board. We are devoted to cleanliness at every step of your tattoo and each of our artists is individually certified in accordance with the City of Lancaster's health regulations.